Bring canned Vegetables for Care and Share during November!!
Red Cross Blood Drive Friday Nov 15, 2019 (9 am-2 pm) Schedule your appointment at the Welcome desk or log on to redcrossblood.org (sponsor code CPC)
Youth Sub for Santa-Service & Friendsgiving potluck Dinner!
Saturday, Nov 16 RSVP by Sunday, 11/10. Cost: $5-$10 for gifts-Starting and Ending at Community Pres. 4:00-5:30 Service Project, 5:30-7:30 Friendsgiving Dinner and Games Join us on a shopping spree service project to benefit the Iron County Holiday Assistance! We will buy gifts for kids whose families can’t afford Christmas presents, then we’ll return to church for Friendsgiving dinner and games. Bring $5-$10, a dessert or dish to share, your permission form, and a few friends! (CPC will provide turkey, ham and drinks) It’ll be fun!
November 24th: treasures Volunteer meeting
December 1: Gifts due for the Iron County Holiday Assistance
December 7th: Children's Pageant rehearsal 1:30-3, followed by Family Christmas Caroling and dessert, 3-5:30.
December 8th: All Church 2nd Sunday Potluck/Birthday Sunday. Bring a winter dish!
December 15th: Christmas Cookie Potluck in the Welcome Center after the Children's Pageant. If you can, bring some homemade Christmas cookies, but any cookies will be accepted. ;)
- Coffee fellowship-Join your church family and friends in the church Welcome Center before the worship service for a cup of coffee or tea. Our time for fellowship will begin at 9:30 am and continue until the service begins. Please feel welcome to bring a plate of cookies, donut holes, small finger food treats!-Thanks!
- Calling all women! Do you like to sing? Now’s your chance to join the Women’s Ensemble. Jolene Heit is our director and Beth Gaines is our accompanist. No auditions! Come join the fun!
- Reach out to local families this Christmas through Iron County Holiday Assistance Program. Take a tag or two from the tree in the Welcome Center. Shop for new gifts and food. Bring your unwrapped gifts back to church and we will make sure they are delivered to the armory for the “holiday store.” Gifts need to be delivered to us no later than December 1. Turkeys and hams can be delivered directly to Care and Share per the instructions on the tags. Thank you for your generous giving to local children!
- Romans Bible Study has begun: Pastor Nancy is leading a new Bible study on the book of Romans. We meet at 3pm on Thursdays and will use Community Bible Study’s Engaging God’s Word workbook. If you would like to come, please contact Pastor Nancy so she can order you a book. email@example.com
- Bible and Brew Bible and Brew is BACK At a NEW time!! Tuesday mornings at 900am. Bring your brew (coffee, tea) and Bible to CPC at 9:00 am Tuesday mornings for Bible study for 1 hour. Pajamas welcome!!
- An ongoing opportunity to pledge to the work of God in this church is always available. Find a pledge card in the church pew or in the office.
- Per Capita Donations Gladly Accepted! The Presbyterian Church (USA) requires a per member payment from each local church in order to finance ministry and mission at the presbytery, synod, and national levels of the church. For the year 2019 the per capita (per member) is $39.45. Envelopes for per capita donations are found in the pews, or bring to the church office.
- Support Iron County Care and Share-fill the shopping cart that is sitting in the Welcome Center! The food for November is Canned Vegetables!
Thank you for your joyous generosity! http://www.careandshare-ut.org
Abigail Circle will start meeting again January 15-February 19, 2020. We will meet at the library from 4-5pm. Bring your Bible and a snack-no prep required! Tnere will be no meetings during November and December. Any questions-contact Jane 702-375-5813, or Gen 559-6822.
The next meeting is November 21 at 1pm at the church. Contact Sonya Swatsley at 867-8436.