The Mission Committee of Community Presbyterian Church support missions in the local, national and international communities.
In the Church:
- Planning mission trips (participants always desired, too).
- Presenting "Minutes for Mission" before worship.
- Helping with the summer lunch program for low-income children.
- Writing newsletter articles about the various missions we support.
In the Community:
- Collecting food and non-perishible items for Iron County Care and Share (ICCS).
- Assisting those with needs beyond or outside of ICCS's scope.
- We support the Canyon Creek Women's Crisis Center of Cedar City
- Supporting the Bread of Life Soup Kitchen.
- Providing lunches to hungry school children through the Summer Lunch Program.
In the World: