Bring canned soup for Care and Share during January!!
- : Youth snow day and lock in, Brian Head and CPC
: Treasures Volunteer meeting at 9:15am in the Fellowship Hall
: The Annual Meeting of the Congregation, immediately after worship.
: Beat the Winter Blues Talent/No Talent Show. Potluck at 6pm, talent show to follow, program to be held in the sanctuary.
: Trinity Lutheran Ladies will host their annual tea. It will be held February 15th at 1:00. The ticket price is $20. Tickets will be available beginning January 13th. Call Diane Molnar at 435-867-9163 for tickets. Also if you plan to attend and need gluten free please let Diane know.
- Coffee fellowship-Join your church family and friends in the church Welcome Center before the worship service for a cup of coffee or tea. Our time for fellowship will begin at 9:30 am and continue until the service begins. Please feel welcome to bring a plate of cookies, donut holes, small finger food treats!-Thanks!
- Calling all women! Do you like to sing? Now’s your chance to join the Women’s Ensemble. Jolene Heit is our director and Beth Gaines is our accompanist. No auditions! Come join the fun!
- Romans Bible Study continues: Pastor Nancy is leading a Bible study on the book of Romans. We meet at 3pm on Thursdays and will use Community Bible Study’s Engaging God’s Word workbook.
- Bible and Brew Bible and Brew is BACK At a NEW time!! Tuesday mornings at 9:00am. Bring your brew (coffee, tea) and Bible to CPC at 9:00 am Tuesday mornings for Bible study for 1 hour. Pajamas welcome!!
- An ongoing opportunity to pledge to the work of God in this church is always available. Find a pledge card in the church pew or in the office.
- Per Capita Donations Gladly Accepted! The Presbyterian Church (USA) requires a per member payment from each local church in order to finance ministry and mission at the presbytery, synod, and national levels of the church. For the year 2020 the per capita (per member) is $39.45. Envelopes for per capita donations are found in the pews, or bring to the church office.
- Support Iron County Care and Share-fill the shopping cart that is sitting in the Welcome Center! The food for January is Canned Soup!
Thank you for your joyous generosity! http://www.careandshare-ut.org
Abigail Circle is meeting on Wednesdays, January 15-February 19, 2020. We will meet at the Cedar City library from 4-5pm. Bring your Bible and a snack-no prep required! Any questions-contact
Jane 702-375-5813, or Gen 559-6822.
The next meeting is February 6, at 1pm at the church. Contact Sonya Swatsley at 867-8436.